Covid-19 Updates

Covid-19 Update (May 1, 2020)

The Mountain will open its 2020 season on Friday, May 8th, in accordance with statements made by Governor Wolf this past week and guidance from the CDC.  Based on information currently available from the federal, state and local agencies regarding Covid-19, we provide the following additional information as to our operating plans:

  • Our friends who have season leases for campsites and rustic cabins can move in beginning on May 8th.   
  • We will not rent our rustic cabins, with electric only, for nightly rentals at this time.  Some rustic cabins are still available to be leased for the season. 
  • Camping will be available on campsites, with electric, and primitive campsites. We have plenty of space, and will ask you to maintain social distancing.  
  • Your camper/campsite should be self-sustaining.   
  • Our shower facilities will be closed.  A date to open them is not certain at this time. 
  • Potable water is not available.
  • We will provide a refund or credit to anyone who has paid for a campsite or rustic cabin reservation and wishes to cancel.  We want you to be safe.  Providing us notice of a cancellation, whether paid or not, at your earliest convenience would be appreciated.


The safety of our visitors and staff is of utmost importance to us.  We encourage all visitors to the Mountain to:

  • Maintain at least 10 feet between vehicles when in the parking lot.
  • Practice social distancing, while registering, riding and relaxing in your campsite.
  • Do not gather in groups of more than 10 people.
  • Use good hygiene, wash hands frequently, and wear masks as appropriate.
  • Minimize your risk to others and yourself, and only visit the Mountain, if you feel healthy and have not been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.


Please consider, when registering, to attempt to minimize your time:

  • Complete waivers prior to arriving at the office.  Forms are available on the website.
  • Have one person from your family, enter the office to register.
  • Wear a mask when registering.
  • Bring your own pen to registration.
  • Be courteous to other visitors and staff, and patient when registering.


We will be open for the weekend, May 8-10, and also the following weekend, May 15-17.  We then hope to begin our summer schedule and be open daily from Friday, May 22nd through Labor Day.


Be Safe,

The Mountain

(April 24, 2020)

The Mountain Ridge staff continues to make preparations to open the park for riding on May 8th. We cannot commit to this date, but are hopeful. Please continue to watch this website and our Facebook page for further updates. We are preparing to follow the guidance provided by the CDC, the state of PA, and local authorities and ask you to do the same. It may be possible that the Mountain will open for riding BUT NOT be able to offer overnight camping. We appreciate your understanding, as we strive to allow you to return to the Mountain, and find a safe and enjoyable opportunity to get outside and relax.

When we open, we will need to make some changes to our procedures for you to register quickly and safely. You will be able to assist us by printing waiver forms off the website and completing them before your arrival. We are reviewing the use of online registration, and hopefully can offer sometime in the future.

(April 13, 2020)

As you should be aware, Governor Wolf has announced a closure of businesses in Pennsylvania that are not “Life-Sustaining”. We believe that Mountain Ridge comes under this closure notice. The closure is currently in place through April 30th. Based on this, we have made the following decisions to comply with this order and to keep you, our visitors, and our staff, safe.

  • We were to open for season pass holders on the weekend of April 24-26. We WILL NOT be open that weekend.
  • Opening Day for 2020 is scheduled for Friday, May 8th. It is likely that we will need to delay our opening and will make that decision when further notices are released by the Governor. Please watch our website or Facebook page for updates. We expect to make a decision no later than April 24th.
  • GNCC Races Scheduled to be held at Mountain Ridge on May 2&3 have been postponed. No makeup date has been scheduled. Watch the GNCC website for updates.

Privacy Notice • Sitemap
Copyright © 2024, Mountain Ridge ATV Resort, All Rights Reserved
Design by: